What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The easiest-to-follow DIY guide to alternative energy available, anywhere, today
- Learn how you can sell back your excess power to the utility company, and actually make money each month from your green power solution
- Learn how to take advantage of government rebates to convert your home for very little cost
- Learn how to design a renewable energy system to fit part, or all, of your power needs
- How to design a renewable energy system to fit part, or all, of your power needs.
- Learn how to build your own solar panels that you can use to power your home
- How to get a turbine generator capable of producing 400W for less than $40
- How to use those calculations to design your alternative energy solution.
- Information for Australian and UK Members, and info for other countries
- How to build your own solar panels that you can use to power your home.
- Learn how you can use these Green Energy solutions to live off the grid
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Green Power Easy scores 70.52/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.greenpowereasy.com/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: greenpowereasy.com you’ll also be taken through to greenpowereasy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)